Erectile dysfunction is experienced by millions and millions of men. Viagra is the medication which has helped millions of men with this condition to be able to enjoy their sexual experience with their partners. If you are experiencing ED, do not be afraid or embarrassed to discuss this problem with you physician. You are not alone.
Here are some facts you should know before you buy Viagra online:
1) A severe drop in blood pressure may occur when taking Viagra if you are taking any Nitrate medication. Do not take Viagra if you are taking any blood pressure medications without consulting a physician before doing so.
2) Do not take Viagra if you have a heart condition, liver problems, have vision problems or diseases, are allergic to Viagra or any of the ingredients listed in Viagra. Allergic reactions can be itchy skin or hives and swelling of the tongue, lips or face. Do not take Viagra if the package is torn or tampered with or if it has expired.
3) Before taking Viagra, inform your doctor if you have allergies to medications or other items, if you have any heart condition, are diabetic, have kidney or liver problems, leukemia, multiple myeloma, disease or deformity of your penis, bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, sickle cell anemia, vision problems or loss of hearing, are being treated for impotence already, any other medications that you may take or any other medical conditions that you may have. Tell your doctor or pharmacist of any of the prior conditions before taking Viagra.
4) Always discuss your health with your doctor. This will ensure that you are in the right health condition to engage in sexual activity and enable you to receive the correct dosage of Viagra. When taking Viagra, if you have an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, go to your doctor or hospital immediately. This will help you avoid long-term injury.
5) Your doctor may start you on a low dose of Viagra (25 mg) if you are over the age of 65, have HIV and are taking protease inhibitors or have other underlying medial conditions.
6) Only one pill should be taken within a 48 hour period.
7) Side effects can include, but are not limited to loss or blurred vision, loss or impaired hearing, rashes on the skin, swelling of the face, tongue or lips, prolonged erection lasting longer than 4 hours and dizziness. Always tell you doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
8) It is important for you to know the facts when considering beginning your treatment for ED. When taking any medication, it is very important that your doctor know all of the facts about your general health to be able to treat your particular circumstance to the best of his/her ability. Your treatment depends upon your health and circumstances.
9) After consulting a physician for your condition you can buy Viagra online through our convenient website. We are here to assist you 24/7.